Portacool, LLC proudly supports the efforts of 501(c)(3) organizations that are committed to providing a safe summer environment for groups of individuals and animals that are susceptible to the dangers of excessive heat. In 2021, we have allotted a number of new and reconditioned portable Portacool evaporative coolers to award to requesting, worthy non-profits on a first-come, first-served basis beginning April 1, 2021. We will review your request to receive ONE evaporative cooler.
Please allow up to 6 weeks for a response when submitting. Please be sure to read and agree to the following guidelines listed below. Note that all incomplete applications and those not fitting our guidelines as agreed to in the rules will be disqualified from review.
Portacool, LLC Policies & Procedures for Submitting a Donation Request:
- All donation requests must be submitted online via the link here. Written, faxed, email or verbal requests will not be accepted by Portacool, LLC or any of its employees/agents.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely for your request to be considered.
- Please note that Portacool may take up to 6 weeks to make a final decision for your request from the date of submission. The decision will be communicated via email.
- Please note that Portacool cannot accommodate specific date requests for product donations.
- Donation awards are limited to ONE evaporative cooler per organization per year.
- Please be sure to fill-in all fields on the form, otherwise your request will be disqualified.
- Your non-profit organization must have a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status, and you must enter your organizations valid tax-exempt ID number on the online form for your request to be considered.
- Submission online of the donation request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation. You will be contacted via email with a final decision.
- Should you receive donation approval, remember that the shipment fees are included and considered part of your overall donation.
- You must have a valid shipping address and ability for contact person to sign for the product delivery. Portacool will not be held responsible for holding product or re-delivery fees.
- Portacool will only consider a product donation. We do not offer monetary donations. Donations will not be considered if the product will be used for auction or fundraising purposes.
- We do not commit monetary resources to organizations that mirror commitments, partnerships and/or sponsorships we have already established.
- Due to the large volume of requests received on a monthly basis, there are no exceptions to the above guidelines.
To comply with our corporate donation and community initiative objectives, please note that we will not consider donation requests through this Corporate Product Donation process for the following purposes:
- Individual or Private Pursuits
- Political parties, associations or representatives of advocacy groups
- Organizations that discriminate by race, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability or veteran status
- Religious organizations, churches and programs that are purely denominational in purpose
- Individual teams
- Private or family foundations
- Research projects
- Advertising and promotion
- Silent or Live Auctions